To view the events on a particular day, click on a calendar date above. Add Event
Discussion Series: Tech Trends that will Shape our Future!
Co-Cathedral of St. Robert Bellarmine Parish Hall
61 Georgia Road
Presenter – Albert Baker, Corporate Director: Life Science & Innovation at Hackensack Meridian Health
Mr. Baker will share with us some of the latest tech trends in healthcare such as:
• Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare
• Artificial Intelligence Products
• Analytics is the Next Big Trend following Digital Health Records Implementation
• Creating Virtual Organs from Medical Imaging to Test Devices Before Implant
• Integrating Wearable Devices Into Patient Care – and much more!
Hackensack Meridian Health has invested in Pillo, an Artificial Intelligence powered home care robot companion that empowers patients to better manage their health at home, connecting them to caregivers and family. Pillo will be at the presentation and Mr. Baker will explain how it works.
Come join us to learn all about the fascinating new innovations that will be shaping the healthcare landscape of the future!
The Discussion Series is sponsored by Kathy Lo Bue, Managing Director, Glen Eagle Advisors, LLC. The Series is a free, educational, community event. Light refreshments are provided.