To view the events on a particular day, click on a calendar date above. Add Event
February Discussion Series - Love & Marriage
Co-Cathedral of St. Robert Bellarmine Parish Hall
61 Georgia Road
Kathy Lo Bue, managing director of Glen Eagle Advisors, LLC — and sponsor of the Discussion Series (now in its fourth year) — will be one of the Series presenters on February 25th. She will be joined by Vincent Rinaldi who serves as a parish deacon at the Co-Cathedral of St. Robert Bellarmine. Professionally, he is employed on the Members Services Escalations team, Dow Jones, in Princeton, NJ. Together they will take you through the points below in a humorous presentation that will consist of lively discussion intertwined with some illustrative video clips.
Discussion talking points:
• Did you ever wonder why YOUR spouse/partner doesn’t get you?
• Does every relationship hit a SPEED BUMP every once in a while?
• Have you ever had to ask your spouse to do something more than once?
• How to get something done using the RIGHT WORDS, MOTIVATIONAL tools and unexpected acts of KINDNESS!
• Do men & women SCORE differently? Oh YEAH – we definitely do!
We have the answers TO THESE PERPLEXING questions! Guaranteed to be an “AH HA” MOMENT you can’t miss!